Notice is hereby given that the Housing Authority of the City of Laredo located at 2000 San Francisco Ave, will open the waiting list for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCV) units beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, March 27, 2020. Interested parties may pick up a pre-application at the Laredo Housing Authority Section 8 Office or it can be downloaded at www.larha.org beginning Monday, March 9, 2020.
Interested parties may apply three ways during the opening period:
- Complete and sign the pre-application and submit it to the Section 8 office from Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, March 27, 2020 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Email the completed and signed pre-application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Monday, March 16, 2020 and Tuesday, March 17, 2020 from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm we will be accepting preapplications at:
- Bethany House, 817 Hidalgo St.
- Border Region Behavioral Health Center, 1500 Pappas St.
- SCAN, 1702 Hendricks
- Sophie Christen McKendrick, Francisco Ochoa, and Fernando A. Salinas Branch Library, 1920 Palo Blanco St
No pre-applications will be accepted before or after these dates. Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (956)722-0221. Applicants will be placed on the waiting list by date and time.
This post is also available in: Spanish