INVITATION FOR COMPETITIVE SEALED PROPOSALS
The Housing Authority of the City of Laredo is accepting Competitive Sealed Proposals on behalf of the Laredo Housing Facilities Corporation and the Laredo Housing Development Corporation for:
- “Request for Proposals (RFP) No. 170401-2 Russell Terrace Revitalization Project”
- “Request For Proposals (RFP) No. 190306-1 Russell Terrace Rehabilitation Project” consisting of the rehabilitation of twenty-four (24) family dwelling units.
- “Request for Proposals (RFP) No. 190306-2 Inner City Revival Initiative Construction Labor Trades & Materials” consisting of two projects:
- A) The renovation of ten units at the Los Balcones Apartments project; and
- B) The complete construction of three tiny homes for the Bernal Sunrise Court project.
The solicitations consist of proposals for construction labor trades and examples are listed below:
- Glass & Glazing
- Stucco & Masonry
- Concrete Foundations
- Finish Carpentry
- Drywall & Insulation
- Site Work
- Selective Demolition
All Proposals will be accepted no later than 3 P.M., March 21, 2019 at the Laredo Housing Authority, 2nd Floor Procurement Office, 2000 San Francisco Ave., Laredo, TX 78040.
A copy of the solicitation documents can be viewed at www.larha.org, or can be obtained by calling the Procurement Office at (956)722-4521.
No bid shall be withdrawn for a period of Sixty (60) days subsequent to the opening of the Competitive Sealed Proposals.
Attention is called to the provisions for equal employment opportunity, compliance with prevailing wages determined under Davis-Bacon Act (40 U.S.C. 276a—276a–7), and U.S. Department of Labor regulations in 29 CFR part 5.
The Housing Authority of the City of Laredo reserves the right to award, separate and/or multiple contracts, contracts by trade, by duplex type or by project phase, to reject any or all Competitive Sealed Proposals, or to waive any informality in the bidding.